Home»News»Offical Season's Greetings From Pierre-Frédéric Roulot - 2019
Offical Season's Greetings From Pierre-Frédéric Roulot - 2019
Louvre Hotels Group offers you its best wishes for 2019.
We wish you a wonderful year, colourful, challenging, full of successful endeavours and most of all, happiness in your personal and professional life.
This year, once again, despite turbulent times in our business sector, Louvre Hotels Group's collaborators have risen to face great challenges.
- In terms of development, our historic brands have made significant gains in new strategic markets, from the international rollout of our Kyriad brand to the opening of Campanile, Kyriad and Première Classe hotels for the first time in Africa.
- Our historic brands have continued to establish their powerful presence through the high-quality products introduced this year, including the Golden Tulip in Bordeaux, the Campanile Le Bourget, the Golden Tulip Strasbourg and the multibrand complex in Casablanca. We have expanded our portfolio with new hotels like the 2* brand Kyriad Direct and concepts designed by our Brand Innovation Centre such as the Campanile Smart Hotel in Shanghai, voted “the most high-tech” venue by Le Point magazine.
- Innovation was at the heart of our business, with the creation of a dedicated department, headed by Quang Thai
- We have also widened our digital reach with the highly anticipated Golden Tulip website, soon to be followed by Campanile and Kyriad, as well as a strategic distribution partnership with the Barrière group.
- 2018 featured a number of strategic events, among them a press trip – the first of its kind – to Shanghai for key influencers in the French media; our participation in the first China International Import Expo (CIIE); our convention which brought together more than 100 of our French investors in Shanghai; and finally, our GFC meeting in Doha
All our collaborators join us in extending our best wishes.
Get ready for an outstanding year in 2019!
Pierre-Frédéric Roulot CEO Louvre Hotels Group & Jin Jiang Europe